FPSC Physics Lecturer Test → Sample questions (Physics MCQs) from FPSC test. These Physics sample multiple choice questions (MCQs) are also helpful in PPSC, SPSC, NTS, KPPSC Physics Test.
Following are the sample questions for Physics Lecturer Tests by Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC). Find answers to the questions at the bottom of the page.
1. The square of the period of any planet about the Sun is proportional to the __________ from the Sun.
(A) square of the semi-major axis
(B) square of the planet’s mean distance
(C) cube of the semi-major axis
(D) cube of the planet’s mean distance
2. Which from the following is true about the Earth?
(A) The Earth’s crust is not uniform
(B) The Earth is not a sphere
(C) The Earth is rotating
(D) All are true
3. → radiation. The process will be
(B) pair production
(C) photoelectric effect
(D) Compton’s effect
4. If the gravitational force of attraction between any two bodies depends on 1/R2 and is directly proportional to the mass of the bodies. Then the period of the planet round the Sun, in a circular orbit will be proportional to
5. If W1 and W2 be the work done along two different paths, by a conservative force, then?
(A) W1 + W2 = 0
(B) W1 – W2 = 0
(C) W1W2 = 0
(D) W1W2 = 1
ANSWERS: FPSC PHYSICS LECTURER TEST SAMPLE QUESTIONS