Education and Pedagogy → MCQs → Education MCQs Questions with Answers for ppsc fpsc nts educators, teacher, lecturer, headmaster Test. Link to Education MCQs PDF is given below. Education and Pedagogy Multiple Choice Questions from 6 to 10. Educators Test (or Teacher or Teaching Test) Preparation Material.These education questions are also useful for headmasters tests and contains questions from ppsc educators past papers.
FEATURED EDUCATION MCQ
1. The concept of teaching the whole child in “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good
ANSWER: EDUCATION MCQ
1. (D) citizens. See below for regular education and pedagogy questions.
6. As people grow older, the __________ of learning declines.
7. Which from the following should be used to increase correct responses and appropriate behavior by students?
8. Which from the following should be used to decrease minor inappropriate behavior by students?
9. The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by
(C) John Dewey
10. According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an
(A) good citizen
(B) reasoning man
ANSWERS: EDUCATION MCQS
6. (A) speed
7. (A) Praise
8. (C) Ignorance
9. (D) Rousseau
10. (B) reasoning man. Next: Education Questions 11–15
Education MCQs (PDF)
Download the Education and Pedagogy MCQs (Questions and Answers) in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) test format from this page.