AUDITING MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (MCQS) TEST. ACCOUNTS AND AUDITING QUIZ.
1. Fundamentally, the auditor report gives an opinion on whether the financial statements
(A) are in accordance with the national standards
(B) are in accordance with the international standards
(C) have errors, mistakes, or fraud
(D) present fairly the position and results of an entity
2. The _____ certify or guarantee that the financial statements are correct.
(B) board of governors
(D) auditor does not
3. IFAC is an abbreviation for
(A) International Federation of Accountants
(B) International Federation of Auditors
(C) International Framework for Accounting Concepts
(D) International Framework for Auditing Concepts
4. IAASB is an abbreviation for
(A) International Accounting and Auditing Standards Board
(B) International Accountants and Auditors Standards Board
(C) International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board
(D) International Accounting and Assurance Standards Board
5. What type of standard is applied in the audit of historical financial information?
ANSWERS: AUDITING MCQS
1. (D) present fairly the position and results of an entity
2. (D) auditor does not
3. (A) International Federation of Accountants
4. (C) International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board
5. (B) ISAs [International Standards on Auditing]
AUDITING MCQS | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TEST.