AUDITING MCQS | QUIZ, AUDITOR TEST MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (MCQ) FPSC TEST WITH ANSWERS
Auditing Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers Test. These accounts and auditing quiz are from fundamentals of auditing, general concepts & principles of audit, performance of audit and reporting. Link to Auditing MCQs (PDF) is given below. These are the most important and the most repeated auditing questions with answers for test preparation. These accounts and auditing questions are also helpful in auditor test preparation. Find answers to the auditing questions (MCQ test) at the bottom of the page.
FEATURED AUDITING MCQ
1. Interim audit is performed before the end of the accounting period, normally by the
(A) junior staff
(B) senior staff
(C) whole audit team
(D) board of directors
ANSWER: AUDITING MCQ
1. (B) senior staff. See below ↓ the regular auditing questions. Answers to these auditing quiz are given after the 5th MCQ.
1. Fundamentally, the auditor report gives an opinion on whether the financial statements
(A) are in accordance with the national standards
(B) are in accordance with the international standards
(C) have errors, mistakes, or fraud
(D) present fairly the position and results of an entity
2. The _____ certify or guarantee that the financial statements are correct.
(B) board of governors
(D) auditor does not
3. IFAC is an abbreviation for
(A) International Federation of Accountants
(B) International Federation of Auditors
(C) International Framework for Accounting Concepts
(D) International Framework for Auditing Concepts
4. IAASB is an abbreviation for
(A) International Accounting and Auditing Standards Board
(B) International Accountants and Auditors Standards Board
(C) International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board
(D) International Accounting and Assurance Standards Board
5. What type of standard is applied in the audit of historical financial information?
ANSWERS: AUDITING MCQS
1. (D) present fairly the position and results of an entity
2. (D) auditor does not
3. (A) International Federation of Accountants
4. (C) International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board
5. (B) ISAs [International Standards on Auditing]
Next: Auditing MCQs 6–10
AUDITING MCQS | ACCOUNTS AND AUDITING MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TEST.
Auditing MCQs (PDF)
Download the Auditing Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in PDF from this page.