CSS 2021 IMPORTANT DATES
- CSS Advertisement for Applications: September 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: October 31, 2020
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application form with required documents: November 11, 2020
- Cut-off Date for determining eligibility criteria: December 31, 2020
- Commencement of CSS 2021 Exam: February 2021
Download the CSS-2020 Public Notice by FPSC, and view the CSS-2019 written part result in the Results section. Find past examination date sheets by clicking here, and find some preparation material in the CSS Preparation Material section.
Both male and female candidates are eligible
Education: Graduation (14 years of education)
Age: 21 – 30 years on 31st of the preceding December.
For example, for CSS-2021 age must be between 21 – 30 years on 31 December 2020.
CUT-OFF DATE FOR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
A candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria in terms of age and qualification by December 31st. For example, for CSS-2021,
- the candidate must have obtained the required qualification by December 31, 2020.
- the candidate must be within age limit on December 31, 2020.
A candidate for admission to the CSS Examination-2021 must have attained the age of 21 years and MUST NOT have attained the age of 30 years on 31st December, 2020.
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) holds the Central Superior Services (CSS) each year in February for recruitment to the posts in BS-17 in following twelve Occupational Groups/Services under the Federal Government:
CSS SERVICE GROUPS
Commerce & Trade Group
Pakistan Administrative Services
Foreign Service of Pakistan
Inland Revenue Service
Military Lands & Cantonments Group
Office Management Group
Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service
Pakistan Customs Service
Police Service of Pakistan
Railways (Commercial & Transportation) Group
IN THE FOLLOWING CITIES OF PAKISTAN
CSS examinations are conducted in the following cities of Pakistan: Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, D.G. Khan, D.I. Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha and Sukkur.