General Knowledge | Current Affairs | Science | Education | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Computer | Economics | Finance | History
Medical Science Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) FPSC Test with Answers.
Medical Science MCQs
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
1. ______ is the partial or complete wasting away of a part of a body.
2. Which of the following statements is true about drug Imodium?
(A) Slows the rate at which the stomach and oesophagus move
(B) Encourages water and electrolytes reabsorption
(C) Decrease density of stools
(D) None of these
3. Hypovolaemia can be treated by:
(A) Oral replacement solution
(B) 5% dextrose
(C) Colloid Solution
(D) 0.6% Saline
4. Effects of having Thiamine deficiency are:
(A) Muscle weakness
(B) Central nervous system and Cardiovascular problems
(C) Heart disease and Beri beri disease
(D) All of these
5. When the Cardiac output decreased?
(A) On standing up
(B) On cutting the vagus nerves to the heart
(C) As a consequence of decreased pressure in the carotid sinus
(D) By increasing the end-diastolic volume of the heart
ANSWERS: MEDICAL SCIENCE MCQS
1. (A) Atrophy
2. (B) Encourages water and electrolytes reabsorption
3. (C) Colloid Solution
4. (D) All of these
5. (A) On standing up