Atmosphere | Environment | Meteorology
Meteorology MCQs Quiz Test Questions with Answers.
1. Which imaginary line divides the Earth into the Northern and the Southern Hemispheres?
(B) South Pole
(C) North Pole
(D) Axis of rotation
2. Ocean currents are directional movements of
(A) mechanical charge
(C) electrical charge
(D) salt in the seawater
3. Meteorology is the study of
ANSWERS: METEOROLOGY MCQS
1. (A) Equator
2. (B) seawater
3. (D) weather
- Which instrument is used to measure wind speed?
- In a very low temperature which of the following will freeze at last?
- The science of clouds and its formation is known as
- Fog is formed when water vapors
- The tropical areas are the region of the earth around the
- Earth’s equatorial diameter is larger than its pole-to-pole diameter by
- The season(s) in the tropical climate is/are
- Equator passes through which of the following country?
- Most of the commercial airplanes fly in the _____ part of the _____.
- The International Space Station (ISS) orbits in which layer of the Earth’s atmosphere?
- The International Space Station orbits at an average altitude of _____ kilometre from the surface of the Earth.
- Which imaginary line divides the Earth into the Northern and the Southern Hemispheres?
- Ocean currents are directional movements of
- Meteorology is the study of
- Wind is caused by
- The science of lightning is known as
- Meteorology MCQs Quiz Test Questions with Answers