COMMERCE MCQS | QUIZ, MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TEST
Commerce multiple choice questions (MCQs) and answers test. These commerce quiz are from sale and purchase of goods and services including international trade. Some test questions (MCQ) are also from commerce related accounting and business economics. Link to Commerce MCQs (PDF) is given below.
FEATURED COMMERCE MCQ
1. Which of the following is not a function of a warehouse?
(A) Facilitate the distribution
(C) Manufacture goods
(D) Provide storage
ANSWER: COMMERCE MCQ
1. (C) Manufacture goods (See below ↓ for regular commerce questions)
COMMERCE MCQ | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION
1. Which from the following is NOT among essentials of a valid contract?
(A) Consensus ad idem
(B) More than two parties
(C) Lawful consideration
(D) Free consent
2. Raw materials that are remaining at the end of the reporting period are treated as
(A) current assets
(B) fixed assets
3. The selling price of some goods is $1500 and cost to sell the goods is $200. What is the Net Realizable Value (NRV)?
4. Shares of a public company are usually traded on a
(A) central bank
(B) stock exchange
(C) securities & Exchange Commission
(D) hedge fund
5. Selling bonds is a way to
(A) paying debt
(B) improve exchange rate
(C) lend loans
(D) obtain loans
ANSWERS: COMMERCE MCQS
1. (B) More than two parties
2. (A) current assets
3. (C) $1300
4. (B) stock exchange
5. (D) obtain loans Next: Commerce MCQs 6–10
COMMERCE MCQS | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION (MCQ) TEST.
Commerce MCQs (PDF)
Download the Commerce Multiple Choice Questions in PDF from this page.