Chemistry multiple choice questions (MCQs) Page-1. These quizzes are from basics of Chemistry. Find answers to the questions at the bottom of the page.
1. Each day human body breathe in __________ liters of air.
(A) 5,000 to 10,000
(B) 10,000 to 15,000
(C) 15,000 to 20,000
(D) 20,000 to 25,000
2. The most abundant element in the universe is
(C) Carbon dioxide
3. The substance which increases the rate of chemical reaction is
4. The average human body contains about __________ gram of Sodium Chloride.
5. pH is an abbreviation for?
(A) Power of Hydrogen
(B) Possibility of Hydrogen
(C) Population of Hydrogen
(D) Position of Hydrogen
ANSWERS: CHEMISTRY MCQS
You are viewing Chemistry MCQs for:
- NTS Test
- FPSC, PPSC Test, and
- Other commissions, admissions, scholarships and jobs tests