CHEMISTRY MCQS | ONLINE BASIC CHEMISTRY MCQ QUIZ TEST QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
Basic chemistry MCQs test with answers. The following online chemistry multiple choice questions and answers are from basics of chemistry. inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, and general knowledge of the chemistry subject. Link to Chemistry MCQs (PDF) is given below.
FEATURED CHEMISTRY MCQ
1. Which from the following is NOT true about Helium gas?
ANSWER: CHEMISTRY MCQ
1. (D) Toxic. See below for regular chemistry questions. Answers to these chemistry quiz are given after the fifth chemistry MCQ.
1. Each day human body breathe in _______ liters of air.
(A) 5,000 to 10,000
(B) 10,000 to 15,000
(C) 15,000 to 20,000
(D) 20,000 to 25,000
2. The most abundant element in the universe is
(C) Carbon dioxide
3. The substance which increases the rate of chemical reaction is
4. The average human body contains about _______ gram of Sodium Chloride.
5. pH is an abbreviation for?
(A) Power of Hydrogen
(B) Possibility of Hydrogen
(C) Population of Hydrogen
(D) Position of Hydrogen
ANSWERS: CHEMISTRY MCQS
1. (C) 15,000 to 20,000
2. (A) Hydrogen
3. (B) Catalyst
4. (D) 250
5. (A) Power of Hydrogen Next: Chemistry Quiz 6–10
Chemistry MCQs (PDF)
Download the Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in PDF from this page.