CHEMISTRY MCQS | ONLINE BASIC CHEMISTRY MCQ QUIZ TEST QUESTIONS
Chemistry Quiz | Basic Chemistry Online Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers Test. These chemistry MCQ are from basics of chemistry. inorganic chemistry, organic chemistry, and general knowledge of the chemistry subject. Link to Chemistry MCQs (PDF) is given below. Find answers to the featured chemistry MCQs after the third question.
FEATURED CHEMISTRY MCQ
1. The boiling point of alcohol is
(A) 71 °C
(B) 75 °C
(C) 79 °C
(D) 83 °C
ANSWER: FEATURED CHEMISTRY MCQ
1. (C) 79 °C.(See below ↓ for regular chemistry questions)
CHEMISTRY MCQ | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION TEST
1. Each day human body breathe in _______ liters of air.
(A) 5,000 to 10,000
(B) 10,000 to 15,000
(C) 15,000 to 20,000
(D) 20,000 to 25,000
2. The most abundant element in the universe is
(C) Carbon dioxide
3. The substance which increases the rate of chemical reaction is
4. The average human body contains about _______ gram of Sodium Chloride.
5. pH is an abbreviation for?
(A) Power of Hydrogen
(B) Possibility of Hydrogen
(C) Population of Hydrogen
(D) Position of Hydrogen
ANSWERS: CHEMISTRY MCQS
1. (C) 15,000 to 20,000
2. (A) Hydrogen
3. (B) Catalyst
4. (D) 250
5. (A) Power of Hydrogen Next: Chemistry Quiz 6–10
CHEMISTRY MCQS | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTION (MCQS) TEST
Chemistry MCQs (PDF)
Download the Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in PDF from this page.