Arab History Quiz | History of the Arabs Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Find answers to the Arab History Quiz at the bottom of the page.
1. Who is called the “Traveler of Islam” ?
(B) Musa of Mali
2. Ibn-e-Battuta was a famous Arab historian and geographers. He belonged to
(B) Saudi Arabia
3. The Arabian Peninsula is the largest peninsula in the world. Presently, it consists of _____ countries.
4. Which city was the capital of Umayyad Caliphate?
5. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded on 23 September
6. How many countries are there in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)?
7. Which from the following countries is NOT among the GCC countries?
ANSWERS: ARAB HISTORY QUIZ
1. (A) Ibn-e-Battuta
2. (C) Morocco
3. (C) 7
4. (D) Damascus
5. (B) 1932
6. (A) 6
7. (B) Iraq