Pedagogy MCQs for FPSC Test (Teaching Techniques and Methodology, Classroom Management and Discipline, Testing and Evaluation).
Education (Professional Test) Part-III of FPSC (Federal Public Service Commission) Lecturer Test consists of 30 MCQs from the syllabus given below.
Education Section Weightage
|TEST SECTION||NO: OF QUESTIONS|
Education (Professional Test) Syllabus
- Teaching Techniques and Methodology
- Classroom Management and Discipline
- Testing and Evaluation
Education Section: Sample Questions (MCQs)
Choose the best answer among the given options.
1. An assessment is said to be __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
2. A/An __________ assessment is one which measures what it is intended to measure.
3. An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
(A) Diagnostic assessment
(B) Formative assessment
(C) Contemporary assessment
(D) Summative assessment
4. The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education.
(C) Information technology
(D) Communication technology
5. In cooperative learning method, the role of teacher is of
(C) facilitator and delegator
(D) delegator and formal authority
6. Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through
(A) reasoned arguments
(B) presenting proves
7. Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains.
8. Which act of teacher foster a sense of autonomy in the learning process?
(D) formal authority
9. The literacy rate in Pakistan is __________ %.
10. What is the definition of being literate in Pakistan?
(A) One who can read and write English
(B) One who can read and write any language
(C) One who can read a newspaper and write a simple letter in English
(D) One who can read a newspaper and write a simple letter in any language
ANSWERS: FPSC EDUCATION
- (C) reliable
- (A) valid
- (D) Summative assessment
- (B) ICT
- (C) facilitator and delegator
- (A) reasoned arguments
- (B) three
- (C) delegator
- (C) 60
- (D) One who can read a newspaper and write a simple letter in any language