Project Management Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Test with Answers. These project management quiz are from theory and practices in project management, measures of project success, principals of project management, project management tools and techniques. Link to Project Management MCQs (PDF) is given below.
FEATURED PROJECT MANAGEMENT MCQ
1. The PERT in project management means program evaluation and _____ technique.
2. “Risk” is usually _______ as the project progresses.
(C) remains same
(D) becomes negligible
3. Assembling project team and assigning their responsibilities are done during which phase of a project management?
ANSWER: PROJECT MANAGEMENT MCQ
1. (D) review
2. (B) reduces
3. (A) Initiation. See below ↓ for regular project management questions. Answers to the following project management quiz are given after the fifth MCQ.
1. The basic nature of a project is a/an _____ one.
(C) (A) or (B)
(D) Both (A) and (B)
2. A process that involves continuously improving and detailing a plan as more detail become available is termed as
(A) project analysis
(B) project enhancing
(C) progressive deliberation
(D) progressive elaboration
3. A program is usually a group of
(B) people and work
(C) related projects
(D) unrelated projects
4. Which from the following statement(s) is/are NOT true?
I. Projects have defined objectives
II. Programs have a larger scope than projects
III. The projects and programs in a portfolio must be directly related
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) III only
(D) II and III only
5. Projects management is divided in _____ process groups.
ANSWERS: PROJECT MANAGEMENT MCQS
1. (B) temporary
2. (D) progressive elaboration
3. (C) related projects
4. (C) III only
5. (A) 5. Next: Project Management MCQs 6–10
Project management and the theory of project management multiple choice question (MCQ) Test.
Project Management MCQs (PDF)
Download the Project Management Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in PDF from this page.