PROJECT MANAGEMENT MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (MCQS).
1. The basic nature of a project is a/an _____ one.
(C) (A) or (B)
(D) Both (A) and (B)
2. A process that involves continuously improving and detailing a plan as more detail become available is termed as
(A) project analysis
(B) project enhancing
(C) progressive deliberation
(D) progressive elaboration
3. A program is usually a group of
(B) people and work
(C) related projects
(D) unrelated projects
4. Which from the following statement(s) is/are NOT true?
I. Projects have defined objectives
II. Programs have a larger scope than projects
III. The projects and programs in a portfolio must be directly related
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) III only
(D) II and III only
5. Projects management is divided in _____ process groups.
ANSWERS: PROJECT MANAGEMENT MCQS
1. (B) temporary
2. (D) progressive elaboration
3. (C) related projects
4. (C) III only
5. (A) 5