Project Management MCQs Quiz Test Questions with Answers. Project Management Theory (PMT) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Online Questions and Answers Test. These project management quiz are from theory and practices in project management, measures of project success, principals of project management, project management tools and techniques. Link to Project Management MCQs (PDF) is given below. Please note that the five phases of a project (also called “The Project Life Cycle”) are: (1) project initiation, (2) project planning, (3) project execution, (4) project monitoring, and (5) project closing.
Project Management MCQs
Q. The PERT in project management means program evaluation and _____ technique.
The answer is: (D) review ☑
Q. “Risk” is usually _______ as the project progresses.
(C) remained same
(D) become negligible
The answer is: (B) reduced ☑
Q. Assembling project team and assigning their responsibilities are done during which phase of a project management?
The answer is: (A) Initiation ☑
Q. The basic nature of a project is a/an _____ one.
(C) (A) or (B)
(D) Both (A) and (B)
The answer is: (B) temporary ☑
Q. A process that involves continuously improving and detailing a plan as more detail become available is termed as
(A) project analysis
(B) project enhancing
(C) progressive deliberation
(D) progressive elaboration
The answer is: (D) progressive elaboration ☑
Q. A program is usually a group of
(B) people and work
(C) related projects
(D) unrelated projects
The answer is: (C) related projects ☑
Q. Which from the following statement(s) is/are NOT true?
I. Projects have defined objectives
II. Programs have a larger scope than projects
III. The projects and programs in a portfolio must be directly related
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) III only
(D) II and III only
The answer is: (C) III only ☑
Q. Projects management is divided in _____ process groups.
The answer is: (A) 5 ☑
Project Management MCQs
- If any one factor of a project changes, _____ other factor(s) is/are likely to be affected.
- Business Value =
- Which from the following is NOT a tangible element?
- Which from the following is NOT an intangible element?
- Which of the following represents the correct project cycle?
- The strategy used to correct resource over-allocations by balancing demand for resources and the available supply is known as
- A horizontal bar chart that shows project tasks against a calendar is called
- The statistical tool that depicts a project’s tasks and the relationships between those tasks is known as
- Which of the following statement(s) is/are true about a Project?
- The scope of the work is defined in which phase of the project management?
- How the project work will be carried out, monitored, and controlled? These questions are answered in which phase of the project management?
- The review of the successes and the mistakes is normally held during _____ phase.
- The business case and the justification for the project is determined during the _____ phase.
- According to Olivier Mesly, the 4 P’s critical for the success of a project are:
- The PERT in project management means program evaluation and _____ technique.
- “Risk” is usually _______ as the project progresses.
- Assembling project team and assigning their responsibilities are done during which phase of a project management?
- The basic nature of a project is a/an _____ one.
- A process that involves continuously improving and detailing a plan as more detail become available is termed as
- A program is usually a group of
- Which of the following statement(s) is/are NOT true in Project Management?
- Projects management is divided in _____ process groups.
- In project management, which of the following is NOT a method of reducing the impact of an unexpected event?
- Who among the following are less able to influence a project?
- How much value a project adds to the company is represented by
- Which of the following is NOT a part of project management?
- SWOT analysis is a strategic planning technique used to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and
- Suppose an investment of $100 has grown to $110 in one year. What is the return on investment?
- An investment should be accepted if its Net Present Value (NPV) is
- The return available by investing the capital elsewhere is known as
- Project Management focuses on _____ goals.
- Portfolio Management focuses on _____ goals.
- A project charter does not include ____ of the project.
- Several upgradation tasks done in the same area by the same company might best be managed as part of a/an
- The leadership style where focus is on relationships and community rather than exercising of power, is termed as
- In the project management theory, balancing scope, schedule, and cost goals is often termed as
- People participated in a project or affected by a project activities are known as
- Project Management MCQs Quiz Test Questions with Answers
Project Management MCQs (PDF)
Download the Project Management Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in PDF from this page.