Project Management Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Test with Answers. These project management quiz are from measures of project success, principals of project management, project management tools and techniques.
FEATURED PROJECT MANAGEMENT MCQ
1. The statistical tool that depicts a project’s tasks and the relationships between those tasks is known as
(C) Gantt chart
(D) PERT chart
ANSWER: PROJECT MANAGEMENT MCQ
1. (D) PERT chart (See below for regular project management questions)
1. The basic nature of a project is a/an _____ one.
(C) (A) or (B)
(D) Both (A) and (B)
2. A process that involves continuously improving and detailing a plan as more detail become available is termed as
(A) project analysis
(B) project enhancing
(C) progressive deliberation
(D) progressive elaboration
3. A program is usually a group of
(B) people and work
(C) related projects
(D) unrelated projects
4. Which from the following statement(s) is/are NOT true?
I. Projects have defined objectives
II. Programs have a larger scope than projects
III. The projects and programs in a portfolio must be directly related
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) III only
(D) II and III only
5. Projects management is divided in _____ process groups.
ANSWERS: PROJECT MANAGEMENT MCQS
1. (B) temporary
2. (D) progressive elaboration
3. (C) related projects
4. (C) III only
5. (A) 5
Project management and the theory of project management multiple choice question (MCQ) Test.