BIOLOGY MCQS | ONLINE BASIC BIOLOGY MCQ QUIZ TEST QUESTIONS WITH ANSWERS
Quiz | Online Biology MCQs Test (Basic Biology Questions with Answers). The following Biology multiple choice questions are from fundamental of Biology (Plants and Animals) and general knowledge (GK) of Biology and life science. Link to Biology MCQs (PDF) is given below. Find answers to the featured Biology quiz after the third question.
FEATURED BIOLOGY MCQ
1. What is essential for the formation of hemoglobin?
ANSWER: BIOLOGY MCQ
1. (B) Iron. See below ↓ for regular biology questions. Answers to these Biology quiz are given after the 5th basic biology MCQ.
1. Severe deficiency of Vitamin-D results in
(C) night blindness
2. People living in high altitudes (like mountains) usually have a
(A) smaller number of Red Blood Cells
(B) larger number of Red Blood Cells
(C) smaller number of White Blood Cells
(D) larger number of White Blood Cells
3. The average adult has a blood volume of about ________ liters.
4. The average internal temperature of human body is
(A) 35 °C
(B) 36 °C
(C) 37 °C
(D) 38 °C
5. Vitamin ________ is needed for the formation of a light-sensitive pigment in the retina.
(D) B complex
ANSWERS: BIOLOGY MCQS
1. (B) rickets
2. (B) larger number of Red Blood Cells
3. (A) 5
4. (C) 37 °C
5. (A) A Next: Biology MCQs 6–10
Biology Quiz, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Online Test with Answers.
Biology MCQs (PDF)
Download the Biology Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in PDF from this page.