Science → MCQs → Quiz | Online Biology MCQs Questions with Answers. The following Biology multiple choice questions are from fundamental of Biology (Plants and Animals) and general knowledge (GK) of Biology and life science. Find answers to the featured Biology quiz after the 2nd question.
FEATURED BIOLOGY QUIZ
1. One of the following is not a function of bones
(B) production of blood cells
(C) protein synthesis
(D) muscle attachment
2. The source of oxygen in photosynthesis is
3. The good sources of iodine are
(A) green leafy vegetables
(C) fresh vegetables and fruits
(D) sea foods
ANSWER: BIOLOGY QUIZ
1. (C) protein synthesis
2. (A) water
3. (D) sea foods (See below ↓ for regular biology questions)
Biology Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Page-1. Find answers to the Basic Biology questions at the bottom of the page.
1. Severe deficiency of Vitamin-D results in
(C) night blindness
2. People living in high altitudes (like mountains) usually have a
(A) smaller number of Red Blood Cells
(B) larger number of Red Blood Cells
(C) smaller number of White Blood Cells
(D) larger number of White Blood Cells
3. The average adult has a blood volume of about ________ liters.
4. The average internal temperature of human body is
(A) 35 °C
(B) 36 °C
(C) 37 °C
(D) 38 °C
5. Vitamin ________ is needed for the formation of a light-sensitive pigment in the retina.
(D) B complex
ANSWERS: BIOLOGY MCQS
1. (B) rickets
2. (B) larger number of Red Blood Cells
3. (A) 5
4. (C) 37 °C
5. (A) A Next: Biology MCQs 6–10
Biology Quiz, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with Answers.