Biology Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Page-1. Find answers to the Basic Biology questions at the bottom of the page.
1. Severe deficiency of Vitamin-D results in
(C) night blindness
2. People living in high altitudes (like mountains) usually have a
(A) smaller number of Red Blood Cells
(B) larger number of Red Blood Cells
(C) smaller number of White Blood Cells
(D) larger number of White Blood Cells
3. The average adult has a blood volume of about __________ liters.
4. The average internal temperature of human body is
(A) 35 °C
(B) 36 °C
(C) 37 °C
(D) 38 °C
5. Vitamin __________ is needed for the formation of a light-sensitive pigment in the retina.
(D) B complex
6. About __________ of the body weight of a mammal is water.
7. On wound __________ fight foreign particles, like bacteria.
(A) White Blood cells
(B) Red Blood Cells
8. Blood is carried towards the heart by
(D) none of these
9. __________ is essential for the formation of haemoglobin.
10. ___________ are needed as a source of energy for the vital activities of the body.
ANSWERS: BIOLOGY MCQS
You are viewing Biology MCQs for:
- NTS Test
- FPSC Test, and
- Other commissions, admissions, scholarships and jobs tests