FPSC Lecturer Test English Section (Part-I) consists of questions from Vocabulary, Sentences Structure, and Grammar Usage. There is no set pattern for number of questions from any one section. However, in most cases there are 10 questions of vocabulary, and 10 questions of Sentences Structure and Grammar Usage.
English Section Weightage
|TEST SECTION||NO: OF QUESTIONS (MCQS)|
English Section: Sample Questions
Choose the word that is most nearly similar in meaning to the word in capital letters.
Choose the word that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word in capital letters.
Complete the following sentences with suitable answer.
7. I am afraid __________ cats.
8. We did not have __________ question for the lecturer.
9. Bats have not only large brains __________ also a well-developed communication system.
(C) and have
10. If I __________ time, I would have purchased it yesterday.
(A) would had
(B) would have
(C) had had
(D) have had
ANSWERS: FPSC Lecturer Test (English Section)
- FPSC Lecturer Test
- English Section (You are here)
- Education Section (Professional Test)
- Subject Section
ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY PREPARATION