International Law → Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Test with Answers.
1. Which one of the following is not a source of International Law?
(A) International Contracts
(B) International Principles of Law
(C) International Financial Transactions
2. Which law delimits world seas?
(A) UN Charter
(B) Document on Law of Oceans
(C) UN Convention on law of Seas
3. Does UN Charter allow use of force?
(B) Under Certain Circumstances
4. When the United Nations was founded?
5. How many members does UN have?
ANSWERS: INTERNATIONAL LAW MCQS
1. (C) International Financial Transactions
2. (C) UN Convention on law of Seas
3. (B) Under Certain Circumstances
4. (B) 1945
5. (A) 193