FINANCE MCQS | QUIZ, MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TEST
Finance multiple choice question (MCQs) test page-1. These finance quiz are from basic finance theory, financial management, corporate finance, personal finance, and public finance. Link to Finance MCQs (PDF) is given below. Find answers to the featured finance MCQ (multiple choice quiz) after the third question.
FEATURED FINANCE MCQ
1. The cost of an item is $100. The seller has a mark-up of 20%. What is the selling price?
ANSWER: FINANCE MCQ
1. (C) $120 [100 + 20% of 100 = 120] (See below ↓ for regular finance questions)
FINANCE MCQS | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TEST
1. Which from the following is NOT an example of intangible assets?
(D) Technical expertise
2. The following are the examples of financial assets except?
(B) Bank loan
(D) Raw material
3. The following are important functions of financial markets:
I. Source of financing
II. Provide liquidity
III. Reduce risk
IV. Source of information
(A) I and IV only
(B) II and III only
(C) I, II and III only
(D) I, II, III and IV
4. The sale of financial assets is also referred to as the
(A) Capital decision
(B) CFO decision
(C) Financing decision
(D) Investment decision
ANSWERS: FINANCE MCQS
1. (C) Buildings
2. (D) Raw material
3. (D) I, II, III and IV
4. (C) Financing decision
5. (D) Investment decision. Next: Finance Questions 6–10
FINANCE MCQS | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TEST.
Finance MCQs (PDF)
Download the Finance Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in PDF from this page.