FPSC Assistant Director Test for Jobs in ASF, FIA, IB or Federal Government Organization.
Federal Public Service Commission, from time to time, announces Assistant Director posts in BPS-17 for ASF (Airports Security Force), FIA, IB or other Federal Government Organizations. The eligibility for the posts is Masters degree in any discipline.
- Test Type: Objective Type Test (MCQs)
- Number of MCQs: 100
- Time Allowed: 100 minutes
FPSC Assistant Director Test is divided in two parts:
- General Intelligence Test
Syllabus: FPSC Assistant Director Test
PART-I (ENGLISH) – 20 MCQs
- Grammar Usage
- Sentence Structure
- Find Practice questions at English MCQs
PART-II (GENERAL INTELLIGENCE TEST) – 80 MCQs
- Basic Arithmetic/Mathematics – 16 MCQs
- Current Affairs – 16 MCQs
- Pakistan Affairs – 8 MCQs
- Islamic Studies – 8 MCQs
- Everyday/General Science – 16 MCQs
- FIA Act, 1974 (For FIA) / ASF Act, 1975 (For ASF) – 16 MCQs
1. Objective (MCQs) Test as mentioned above.
2. The shortlisted candidates in the MCQs test will be called for another English subjective test (written, NOT MCQs) of 100 marks.
3. Finally, qualified candidates will be called for Psychological Assessment & Interview.
MCQS PREPARATION MATERIAL