International Relations → Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Test with Answers.
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (IR) MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS (MCQS).
1. International Relations is the study of:
(A) Relations among states
(B) Relations among individuals
(C) Relations among citizens of a state
2. International Relations was branch of which discipline?
(B) International Law
(C) Political Science
3. Two mainstream theories of IR include:
(A) Professionalism and Individualism
(B) Realism and Idealism
(C) Rule of Law and Equality
4. Whose name is associated with Realism Theory:
(A) Karl Marx
(B) Hans Morgenthau
(C) Woodrow Wilson
5. Woodrow Wilson was proponent of:
ANSWERS: INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS MCQS
1. (A) Relations among states
2. (C) Political Science
3. (B) Realism and Idealism
4. (B) Hans Morgenthau
5. (C) Idealism