FPSC Physics Lecturer Test → Past paper questions (Physics MCQs) from FPSC test. These Physics multiple choice questions (MCQs) are also useful for PPSC, SPSC, NTS, KPPSC Physics Test.
Following are the questions from Past Physics Lecturer Tests by Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC). Find answers to the questions at the bottom of the page.
1. A line joining any planet to the Sun sweeps out equal __________ in equal time.
2. Fluid flow in which the speed varies layer-by-layer is called?
(A) steady flow
(B) chaotic flow
(C) laminar flow
(D) turbulent flow
3. The parallel axis theorem has the form?
(A) Icm + MH
(B) Icm + M2H
(C) Icm + MH2
(D) none of these
4. A sphere, a cylinder and a hoop start from the rest and roll down the same incline. Which body reaches the bottom first?
(D) all bodies at the same time
5. A thin strip of material is bent into the shape of a semicircle of radius R. Its center of mass is given by?
(A) 0.637 R
(B) 0.657 R
(C) 0.677 R
(D) 0.697 R
ANSWERS: FPSC PHYSICS LECTURER TEST PAST PAPERS