Finance → MCQs of Finance from 86 to 90
86. Which from the following issues has the lowest total direct cost?
(A) straight bonds
(B) corporate stocks
(C) all issues have same cost
(D) none of these
87. An option that allows the underwriter to increase the number of shares bought by 15% is called
88. A four year zero-coupon bond has 6% yield. What is its duration in years?
89. Changes in interest rates have a __________ impact on the prices of long-term bonds than the short-term bonds.
(C) both have same impact
(D) interest rate does not matter
90. An investment of $9,000 today will yield $10,000 after one year. What is the Net Present Value if the interest rate is 10%?
ANSWERS: MCQS OF FINANCE
86. (A) straight bonds
87. (D) greenshoe
88. (A) 4
89. (A) greater
90. (C) $91