COMPUTER SCIENCE MCQS | MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS TEST
Computer Science Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from 26 to 30. Link to Computer Science MCQs (PDF) is given below. The following Computer Science MCQs for FPSC test, NTS test are from basics of Computer, IT, and General Knowledge (GK) of the field of Computer Science and Internet.
FEATURED COMPUTER SCIENCE MCQ
1. How many bytes are occupied by the data type “long double” in a 32–bit system?
2. In C++, the library function exit() causes an exit from the
(B) loop in which it occurs
(C) function in which it occurs
(D) program in which it occurs
3. In C++, a function name must be followed by
(D) variable name
ANSWER: COMPUTER SCIENCE MCQ
1. (D) 10
2. (D) program in which it occurs
3. (B) parentheses (see below for regular computer science questions)
26. Which transmission allows data to travel in both directions but only one direction at a time?
(B) Full duplex
(C) Half duplex
27. Another name for free software is?
(A) Encrypted Software
(B) Copy Protected Software
(D) Public Domain Software
28. DPI stands for?
(A) Dot Per Inch
(B) Decimal Per Inch
(C) Digit Per Inch
(D) Data Per Inch
29. A small high speed memory inside CPU is
30. ________ are used to evaluate compound conditions.
(A) Arithmetic Operators
(B) Logical Operators
(C) Relational Operators
(D) Assignment Operators
ANSWERS: COMPUTER SCIENCE MCQS
26. (C) Half duplex
27. (D) Public Domain Software
28. (A) Dot Per Inch
29. (D) Register
30. (B) Logical Operators Next: Computer Science Questions 31–35
Computer Science MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) Test.
Computer Science MCQs (PDF)
Download Computer Science MCQs in PDF from this page.