General Knowledge | Current Affairs | Science | Education | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Computer | US History
History MCQs → World history questions from 81 to 90
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
81. Who was the first Governor General of India ?
(A) Lord Minto
(B) Warren Hasting
(C) Lord Barlow
(D) Lord Clive
82. War of Independence was fought in which year ?
83. Who laid the foundation of British Colonialism in India ?
(A) Warren Hastings
(B) Robert Clive
(C) George Barlow
(D) Lord Dufferin
84. Sultan Tipu embraced martyrdom in which year ?
85. Anglo-Afghan wars lasted from ?
86. Opium wars were fought between ?
(A) US and England
(B) England and India
(C) England and China
(D) England and Japan
87. Boxer rebellion took place in ?
88. British signed Treaty of Durand line with ?
(A) Wazir Akbar Khan
(B) Dost Muhammad Khan
(C) Abur Rehman Khan
(D) Jamal Khan Barakzai
89. Russo-Japanese war was fought during ?
90. In which year Bolshevik Revolution came ?
ANSWERS: WORLD HISTORY QUESTIONS