History MCQs → World history multiple choice questions from 91 to 100
91. Which of the following was one of the revolutionary leaders of October revolution ?
(A) Karl Marx
(C) Vladimir Lenin
(D) Joseph Stalin
92. League of Nations was founded in which year ?
93. Treaty of Versailles marked the end of ?
(A) Second world war
(B) First world war
(C) Russo-Japanese war
(D) Crimean wars
94. Ottoman Caliphate was abolished in ?
95. Battle of Gallipoli resulted in the victory of ?
(B) Allied Powers
96. Who was the emperor of Japan during second World War ?
(A) Chiang Kai Shek
(C) Sin Ke Qiang
97. England fought second world war under the leadership of ?
(A) Winston Churchill
(D) Clement Attlee
98. Year in which Cuban Missile Crisis took place ?
99. Paramilitary group that invaded Cuba under the aegis of CIA was called ?
(A) Brigade 2506
(B) Cuban liberation front
(C) United Cuban army
(D) Cuban tigers
100. Operation Searchlight was started by Pakistan Army in ?
(A) East Pakistan
(B) Sri Lanka
ANSWERS: WORLD HISTORY MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS