General Knowledge | Current Affairs | Science | Education | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Computer | US History
History MCQs → History multiple choice questions from 61 to 70
Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
61. Council of Westphalia was by nature a ?
(A) Strategic alliance
(B) International treaty
(C) Peace treaty
(D) Defence treaty
62. Peace treaty of Council of Westphalia was signed in ?
63. Habeas Corpus act was enacted in ?
64. Who was one of the rebel leader in English Civil war ?
(A) Oliver Cromwell
(B) Prince Rupert
(C) Charles II
65. Joan of Arc was a French military leader and a hero of ?
(A) Thirty year war
(B) War of Roses
(C) Hundred year war
(D) French Civil war
66. Treaty of Tordesillas was concluded between ?
(A) Spain and France
(B) Spain and Portugal
(C) Holland and Belgium
(D) England and France
67. Which newly discovered land was named after Amerigo Vespucci ?
(A) West Indies
68. Thirty Year War lasted from ?
(A) 1610 to 1640
(B) 1625 to 1665
(C) 1640 to 1670
(D) 1618 to 1648
69. US declared independence from England in ?
70. Who was the first president of United States ?
(A) John Adams
(B) George Washington
(C) Thomas Jefferson
(D) Richard Henry
ANSWERS: HISTORY MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS