History MCQs → World history mcqs from 51 to 60
51. Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent ruled from ?
(A) 1510 to 1520
(B) 1520 to 1566
(C) 1525 to 1535
(D) 1520 to 1540
52. Taj Mahal was costructed by famous Mughal emperor ?
(D) Shah Jahan
53. Babur was the king of __________ at the time of his invasion of India.
54. First battle of panipat was fought between ?
(A) Babur and Ibrahim Lodi
(B) Akbar and Lal Singh
(C) Ahmed Shah and Balaji Baji Rao
(D) Tamerlane and Behlol Lodi
55. Who is called the first emeror of China ?
(A) Qin Shi Huang
(B) Zheng He
(C) Qin Er Shi
(D) Shang Zhou
56. Name of the Mongol dynasty that ruled China ?
57. Battle of Actium was a decisive war fought between ?
(A) Roman Republic and Octavian
(B) Mark Antony and Octavian
(C) Caesar and Pompey
(D) Saprtacus and Pompey
58. Battle of Lepanto was fought in ?
59. Galelio Galilie was a renowned philosopher, scientist and engineer of ?
60. Adam smith was one the pioneer of ?
(D) Political economy
ANSWERS: WORLD HISTORY MCQS