History MCQs → World history quizzes from 31 to 40
31. Tamerlane was a military leader of present day ?
32. Which grandson of Genghis Khan ruled China ?
33. Gunpowder was first used in Subcontinent by ?
(C) Ibrahim Lodhi
34. Constantinople was conquered by Ottoman sultan ?
35. Spain came under the rule of Muslims after the Battle of ?
(B) Las novas
36. Muslim presence in Hispania lasted from ?
(A) 711 to 1492 AD
(B) 712 to 1096 AD
(C) 712 to 1098 AD
(D) 710 to 1498 AD
37. William the Conquerer was __________ before becoming King of England.
(A) Duke of Normandy
(B) King of Swedan
(C) A viking Earl
(D) Duke of Saxony
38. Who ruled the eastern part of Roman Empire after its division ?
39. Ashoka was a king of Subcontinent who ruled in ?
(A) 10th century BC
(B) 6th century BC
(C) 5th century BC
(D) 3rd century BC
40. Vikramaditya was a legendry emperor of ?
ANSWERS: WORLD HISTORY QUIZZES