Q. The “FBR Act” was promulgated in
The answer is: (C) 2007
Tax Administration and Reforms in Pakistan MCQs
- FTO stands for
- In Tax administration, ADR stands for
- Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) is a system in FBR to _____ with the tax collector.
- The current policy rate by State Bank of Pakistan is
- Which organization is empowered to collect customs duty in Pakistan?
- The “FBR Act” was promulgated in
- The current tax-to-GDP ratio in Pakistan is
- For the past few years, FBR is collecting Rs _____ billion each year on average.
- Which of the following tax type has the largest contributions to the total tax collection?
- Tax Administration and Reforms in Pakistan MCQs Questions