FBR | Functions | Inland Revenue | Taxation | Sales | Income | Excise | Fiscal Policy
Sales Tax Act 1990 MCQs Questions with Answers. Sales Tax Act Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Test with Answers. FPSC, NTS, PPSC, SPSC, KPPSC, Jobs Test Preparation Material. Link to Sales Tax Act 1990 PDF updated up to June 2021 is given below.
— FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Test NEW
Sales Tax Act 1990 MCQs
Q. Retailer means a person supplying goods to _____ for the purpose of consumption.
(A) departmental stores
(B) general public
The answer is: (B) general public ☑
Q. Which from the following taxes is not included in the Retail Price?
(A) Sales tax
(B) Excise duty
(D) Capital value tax
The answer is: (A) Sales tax ☑
Q. Registered Person means a person who is:
II. Liable to be registered
III. Tax avoider or Tax escaper
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) I and II
(D) I, II and III
The answer is: (C) I and II ☑
Sales Tax Act MCQs
- Sales Tax is levied at the rate of _____ on all goods imported into Pakistan.
- The sales tax paid at any stage does not exceed _____ of the total sales price of the supplies.
- Sales Tax is chargeable on goods
- Which of the following sector(s) is/are liable to pay Sales Tax?
- Goods that are utilized by the end consumer rather than used in the production of another good are called
- The sales tax on goods imported into Pakistan is paid by the
- All supplies made in Pakistan by a registered person in the course of any business carried on by him, is liable to pay _____ sales tax.
- Taxable supply means a supply of taxable goods. The supply of taxable goods does not include taxable supply made by a/an
- Which from the following transactions do not constitute taxable supply?
- Zero-rated supply means a taxable supply which is charged to tax at the rate of 0% . Which Section of the Sales Tax Act 1990 elucidates the goods that are chargeable to tax at the rate of 0 percent?
- Which Schedule of Section 4 of the Sales Tax Act 1990 includes a list of items on which 0% sales tax is levied?
- Under which section of the Sales Tax Act 1990, the Federal Government is empowered to prescribe any specified taxable goods which can be imported without payment of whole or part of sales tax?
- Retailer means a person supplying goods to _____ for the purpose of consumption.
- Which of the following taxes is not included in the Retail Price?
- Registered Person means a person who is:
- Which of the following activity is not considered as a taxable activity?
- Value of supply is equal to
- Sales Tax Act 1990 MCQs Questions with Answers FPSC NTS PPSC Test
Next: Income Tax Ordinance MCQs
Sales Tax Act (PDF)
Download Sales Tax Act 1990 updated up to July 2021 in PDF from this page.