FBR | Functions | Inland Revenue | Taxation | Sales | Income | Excise | Fiscal Policy
Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) MCQs with Answers. These FBR related questions also contain MCQs from FBR past papers. Federal Board Revenue (FBR) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Test with Answers. The following quizzes are from FBR Act 2007, functions of FBR including inland revenue division. Quizzes from income tax, sales tax and federal excise duty. Find answers to the questions at the bottom of the page.
— FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Test NEW
FBR Past Papers MCQs
Q. In the FBR Act 2007, “fiscal laws” means laws relating to
The answer is: (D) taxation ☑
Q. Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is under the revenue division of the
(A) commerce ministry
(B) finance ministry
(C) state bank
(D) federal government
The answer is: (B) finance ministry ☑
Q. The Central Board of Revenue became Federal Board of Revenue by the enactment of
(A) FBR Act 2006
(B) FBR Act 2007
(C) FBR Act 2008
(D) FBR Act 2009
The answer is: (B) FBR Act 2007 ☑
Q. All properties, assets and records of the Central Board of Revenue were transferred to _______ by the enactment of FBR Act 2007.
(B) Finance Ministry
(C) Federal Government
(D) none of these
The answer is: (A) FBR ☑
Q. The current chairman of FBR is
(A) Ashfaq Ahmed
(B) Tariq Mahmood Pasha
(C) Nisar Muhammad Khan
(D) Asim Ahmed
The answer is: (A) Ashfaq Ahmed ☑
Q. The Chairman FBR is
I. Executive head of the Board
II. Secretary of the Revenue Division
III. Chief Commissioner Inland Revenue
(A) I only
(B) II only
(C) I and II
(D) I, II and III
The answer is: (C) I and II ☑
- LTUs in FBR means _____ Taxpayer Units.
- RTOs in FBR means
- About how much annual tax is collected by FBR?
- The Chief Collectors Northern region include Chief Collectors:
- Which of the following are called domestic taxes?
- Domestic Taxes constitute about _____ of the Revenue collected by FBR.
- The Central Board of Revenue became Federal Board of Revenue by the enactment of
- Who is the the current chairman of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)?
- The Chairman Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is
- The Chief Collectors Southern region include Chief Collectors:
- FBR MCQs Test Questions, FBR Past Papers MCQs