Inspector Inland Revenue Past Papers Test MCQs Solved Questions with Answers.
11. In the case of goods imported into Pakistan, who is liable to pay the sales tax?
(A) person importing the goods
(B) person exporting the goods
(C) end-user of the goods
(D) none of these
12. Goods exported shall be charged to tax at the rate of
13. Goods specified in the _____ shall be charged to tax at the rate of 0%.
(A) First Schedule
(B) Third Schedule
(C) Fifth Schedule
(D) Tenth Schedule
14. NCCPL stands for National _____ Company of Pakistan Limited.
15. A person shall be a resident for a tax year if the person is present in Pakistan for _____ days.
ANSWERS: INLAND REVENUE QUESTIONS
11. (A) person importing the goods
12. (A) 0%
13. (C) Fifth Schedule
14. (D) Clearing
15. (B) 183. Next: Inland Revenue Test Questions 16–20