FPSC | Tests | Preparation | PastPapers | MCQs | Syllabus | Jobs
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Test → The FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue (BS-16) Test consists of 20 multiple choice questions (MCQs) from EEnglish grammar and 80 MCQs from Functions of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Fiscal Policy of Pakistan, Tax Administration/Reforms in Pakistan, Sales Tax Act 1990, Federal Excise Act 2005, and Income Tax Ordinance 2001 (Chapter-III & Part IV of Chapter-X only).
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Test Sample Paper
1. Colorful outfit _____ for the first time in the 1992 Cricket World Cup.
(B) was used
(C) had used
(D) has been used
2. Akbar is planning _____ out to dinner tonight.
(A) taking his guests
(B) guests to take
(C) guests taking
(D) to take his guests
3. The Inland Revenue Wing of the FBR is responsible to collect
(A) Income Tax
(B) Sales Tax
(C) Federal Excise Duty
(D) All of the above taxes
4. Which of the following is NOT among domestic taxes?
(A) Income tax
(B) Sales tax
(C) Customs duty
(D) Federal excise duty
5. How many wings or sub-departments of Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) are?
ANSWERS: INLAND REVENUE TEST SAMPLE PAPER
1. (B) was used
2. (D) to take his guests
3. (D) All of the above taxes
4. (C) Customs duty
5. (A) 11
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Test
About Test | Syllabus | Sample Paper | Preparation Material | Past Papers | PDF