FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Test → Inspector Inland Revenue Past Papers Test MCQs Solved Questions with Answers.
INLAND REVENUE MCQ
1. “POS” means
(B) post SROs
(C) positional sale
(D) point of sale
ANSWER: INLAND REVENUE
1. (D) point of sale. See below for regular inland revenue past papers questions.
6. Retail price does not include
(C) sales tax
(D) excise duty
7. A person supplying goods to general public for the purpose of consumption is known as
8. Taxable supplies and imported goods specified in the Third Schedule of Sales Act shall be charged to tax at the rate of _____ of the retail price.
9. Import or purchase of agricultural machinery or equipment subject to sales tax at the rate of
10. In the case of supply of goods, who is liable to pay the sales tax?
(A) person making the supply
(B) producer of the goods
(C) buyer of the goods
(D) all of above
ANSWERS: INLAND REVENUE QUESTIONS
6. (C) sales tax
7. (B) retailer
8. (D) 17%
9. (B) 7%
10. (A) person making the supply. Next: Inland Revenue Test Questions 11–15