Q. Income tax is levied generally on the
(A) net income
(B) gross income
(C) gross income − net income
(D) any from the above
The answer is: (A) net income
Income Tax Ordinance MCQs
- Which of the following falls under “Heads of Income” according to the Income Tax Ordinance?
- Chapter-III of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 deals with
- According to Income Tax Ordinance 2001, the Normal tax year is a period of twelve months from _____ to _____.
- The income of a resident person is computed by taking into account amounts that are:
- The income of a non-resident person is computed by taking into account amounts that are:
- Which of the following is NOT among the heads of “Total Income”?
- Income Tax Ordinance MCQs | Income Tax Ordinance 2001 Questions and Answers