FBR | Functions | Inland Revenue | Taxation | Sales | Income | Excise | Fiscal Policy
Q. Which of the following is NOT among the heads of “Total Income”?
(B) Income from property/business
(C) Income from sales
(D) Capital gains
The answer is: (C) Income from sales
Income Tax Ordinance MCQs
- Which of the following falls under “Heads of Income” according to the Income Tax Ordinance?
- Chapter-III of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 deals with
- According to Income Tax Ordinance 2001, the Normal tax year is a period of twelve months from _____ to _____.
- The income of a resident person is computed by taking into account amounts that are:
- The income of a non-resident person is computed by taking into account amounts that are:
- Which of the following is NOT among the heads of “Total Income”?
- Income Tax Ordinance MCQs | Income Tax Ordinance 2001 Questions and Answers