Q. Which of the following represents the correct project cycle?
The answer is: (C) Initiating→Planning→Executing→Closing
Project Management MCQs
- If any one factor of a project changes, _____ other factor(s) is/are likely to be affected.
- Business Value =
- Which from the following is NOT a tangible element?
- Which from the following is NOT an intangible element?
- Which of the following represents the correct project cycle?
- The strategy used to correct resource over-allocations by balancing demand for resources and the available supply is known as
- A horizontal bar chart that shows project tasks against a calendar is called
- The statistical tool that depicts a project’s tasks and the relationships between those tasks is known as
- Which of the following statement(s) is/are true about a Project?
- The scope of the work is defined in which phase of the project management?
- How the project work will be carried out, monitored, and controlled? These questions are answered in which phase of the project management?
- The review of the successes and the mistakes is normally held during _____ phase.
- The business case and the justification for the project is determined during the _____ phase.
- According to Olivier Mesly, the 4 P’s critical for the success of a project are:
- The PERT in project management means program evaluation and _____ technique.
- “Risk” is usually _______ as the project progresses.
- Assembling project team and assigning their responsibilities are done during which phase of a project management?
- The basic nature of a project is a/an _____ one.
- A process that involves continuously improving and detailing a plan as more detail become available is termed as
- A program is usually a group of
- Which of the following statement(s) is/are NOT true in Project Management?
- Projects management is divided in _____ process groups.
- In project management, which of the following is NOT a method of reducing the impact of an unexpected event?
- Who among the following are less able to influence a project?
- How much value a project adds to the company is represented by
- Which of the following is NOT a part of project management?
- SWOT analysis is a strategic planning technique used to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and
- Suppose an investment of $100 has grown to $110 in one year. What is the return on investment?
- An investment should be accepted if its Net Present Value (NPV) is
- The return available by investing the capital elsewhere is known as
- Project Management focuses on _____ goals.
- Portfolio Management focuses on _____ goals.
- A project charter does not include ____ of the project.
- Several upgradation tasks done in the same area by the same company might best be managed as part of a/an
- The leadership style where focus is on relationships and community rather than exercising of power, is termed as
- In the project management theory, balancing scope, schedule, and cost goals is often termed as
- People participated in a project or affected by a project activities are known as
- Project Management MCQs Quiz Test Questions with Answers