US History Quiz → From 91 to 100
91. On the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President _______, TIME proclaimed that his death was “the moment that changed America”.
(A) James Madison
(B) Abraham Lincoln
(C) Andrew Johnson
(D) John F. Kennedy
92. World War II covers the war against ______, ______ and _____ starting with the 7 December 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor.
(A) Japan, Russia and Italy
(B) Japan, Germany and Italy
(C) Japan, Britain and Italy
(D) Japan, France and Italy
93. The text of the “Declaration by United Nations” was drafted by President _____, British Prime Minister ______, and _______.
(A) Ronald Reagan, Stanley Baldwin, Roosevelt aide Harry Hopkins
(B) Gerald Ford, Anthony Eden, Roosevelt aide Harry Hopkins
(C) Franklin Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, Roosevelt aide Harry Hopkins
(D) Grover Cleveland, Edward Heath, Roosevelt aide Harry Hopkins
94. The headquarters of the United Nations is in _____, New York City.
95. For several decades prior to the _______, the North was forced to delay or compromise several of its national economic policy objectives.
(A) World War II
(B) Civil War
(C) World War I
(D) American Revolutionary War
96. American Civil War took place in ?
97. Between 1606 and 1670, a number of ______ colonies were established in North America.
98. September 1901, _______, at age 42, became the youngest United States President in history.
99. Theodore Roosevelt served as the 26th US President from _____ to _____.
100. Woodrow Wilson was the ________ President of the United States.
ANSWERS: US HISTORY MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS