US History Quiz → From 61 to 70
61. The Pilgrims from England reached Plymouth (New England) in a ship called ?
62. Which one of the following leaders of American Revolution was also a scientist, a printer, a satirist and a political philosopher ?
(A) Samuel Adams
(B) John Adams
(C) Benjamin Franklin
(D) Thomas Jefferson
63. How many political parties are mentioned by name in the U.S. Constitution ?
64. The Bill of Rights was incorporated in the U.S. Constitution in the year ?
65. Who was elected as President of the Confederacy when the seceding Southern Slave State announced their secession from United States of America and founded the Confederate States of America in 1861 ?
(A) Thomas Jefferson
(B) Jefferson Davis
(C) James Madison
(D) Aaron Burr
66. In which capacity did Alexander Hamilton work with George Washington, the first President of United States of America ?
(A) Secretary of Defense
(B) Secretary of State
(C) Secretary of Treasury
(D) Attorney General
67. One of the first two political factions in United States, the Democratic Republicans, was led by ?
(A) Jefferson Davis
(B) Alexander Hamilton
(C) Thomas Jefferson
(D) George Washington
68. The Treaty of Paris in 1783 fixed the Western boundary of the United States at the River ?
69. During Jefferson’s Presidency, Robert R. Livingstone was the U.S. Minister to ?
70. Under which treaty United States acquired Florida from Spain ?
(A) Treaty of Paris
(B) Adams-Onis Treaty
(C) Pinckney’s Treaty
(D) Jay’s Treaty
ANSWERS: UNITED STATES HISTORY MCQS