List of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) from PPSC NTS FPSC SPSC KPPSC Past Papers Tests. These are the most important and most repeated questions on the tests held in Pakistan for various jobs in different departments. Please prepare all of the solved questions which are given with correct answers.
Past Papers MCQs PPSC NTS FPSC Test
Q. Lake Superior is the world’s largest freshwater lake by surface area. It is located in
(A) United States
(C) China and Russia
(D) United States and Canada
The answer is: (D) United States and Canada ☑
Q. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) is an intergovernmental military alliance among how many countries?
The answer is: (B) 30 ☑
Q. The world’s largest security-related organization is
(C) European Union
(D) United Nations Security Council
The answer is: (B) OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe). See below for more past papers mcqs test questions by fpsc ppsc nts spsc kppsc and other organizations, colleges and universities.
Past Papers MCQs FPSC NTS PPSC SPSC KPPSC Test
- Oldest search engine
- The oldest surviving search engine is
- Pain : Sedative
- In statistics, a population consists of
- MICR stands for
- 1 GB is equal to
- Risk management is one of the most important jobs for a
- Which technology is used in compact disks?
- To have motion, a body must experience a change in what?
- Generators are devices that convert __________ energy into __________ energy.
- Standard Deviation is always calculated from:
- The speed of CPU is measured in
- In which constitution bicameral legislature was provided for the first time?
- How many articles were there in 1962 constitution?
- Which of the following is NOT an example of a discrete probability distribution?
- What is the current Hijri year?
- EBCDIC stands for
- Who elects the President according to 1973 constitution?
- According to 1973 constitution, who elects Prime Minister?
- The term ‘computer’ is derived from__________?
- When Mr. Z.A. Bhutto launched a new constitution in the country?
- Which kind of system of government was introduced in 1973 constitution?
- Marketers often use the term ________ to cover various groupings of customers.
- What is the synonym of Rebate?
- Choose the correct article: I don’t like _____ dogs.
- Complete the Proverb: Birds of a feather _____ together.
- He was waiting _____ the door.
- Past Papers MCQs PPSC NTS FPSC Test
- How tall is the Great Stupa?
- Who led the first expedition to circumnavigate the globe?
- What event inspired Francis Scott Key to write the “The Star-Spangled Banner”?
- The big dipper is part of which constellation?