FPSC | NTS | PPSC | SPSC | KPPSC | FBR | FIA | ASF
Q. Generators are devices that convert __________ energy into __________ energy.
(A) chemical, mechanical
(B) mechanical, electrical
(C) electrical, mechanical
(D) potential, kinetic
The answer is: (B) mechanical, electrical
Generators are devices that convert mechanical energy into electrical energy.
Past Papers MCQs
- Oldest search engine
- The oldest surviving search engine is
- Pain : Sedative
- In statistics, a population consists of
- MICR stands for
- 1 GB is equal to
- Risk management is one of the most important jobs for a
- Which technology is used in compact disks?
- To have motion, a body must experience a change in what?
- Generators are devices that convert __________ energy into __________ energy.
- Standard Deviation is always calculated from:
- The speed of CPU is measured in
- In which constitution bicameral legislature was provided for the first time?
- How many articles were there in 1962 constitution?
- Which of the following is NOT an example of a discrete probability distribution?
- What is the current Hijri year?
- EBCDIC stands for
- Who elects the President according to 1973 constitution?
- According to 1973 constitution, who elects Prime Minister?
- The term ‘computer’ is derived from__________?
- When Mr. Z.A. Bhutto launched a new constitution in the country?
- Which kind of system of government was introduced in 1973 constitution?
- Marketers often use the term ________ to cover various groupings of customers.
- What is the synonym of Rebate?
- Choose the correct article: I don’t like _____ dogs.
- Complete the Proverb: Birds of a feather _____ together.
- He was waiting _____ the door.
- Past Papers MCQs PPSC NTS FPSC Test
- How tall is the Great Stupa?
- Who led the first expedition to circumnavigate the globe?
- What event inspired Francis Scott Key to write the “The Star-Spangled Banner”?
- The big dipper is part of which constellation?