FPSC test preparation material for the Inspector Customs/ Intelligence Officer Test (BS-16) in the revenue division, federal board of revenue. The eligibility for the job and sample test are given below.
Eligibility: (i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Law, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects or B.Sc. Engineering in any specialty. (ii) Computer literacy up to the level of MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel. (iii) MINIMUM PHYSICAL STANDARD: For Male candidates: Height 5’-6’’ Chest 32”-33.5” For Female Candidates: Height 5′-2”. (Documentary proof from authorized Medical authorities required).
AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Type: Objective Type Test (MCQs)
- Part-I (English) = 20 questions
- Part-II (General Intelligence) = 80 questions
- Total Marks: 100, Total MCQs: 100, Total Time: 100 minutes
- Negative Marking: NO
Inspector Customs/ Intelligence Officer Test
- Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring | Practice Questions
Part-II (General Intelligence)