General Knowledge | Current Affairs | Pakistan Affairs | Science | Pedagogy | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Computer | NTS MCQs
MCQs → Islamic Studies → Islamic Knowledge Quiz from 81 to 85
Page: 1 | 2 .. 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
81. Who killed Prophet’s uncle Hamzah bin Abdul Muttalib (R.A)?
(A) Abu Jahal
(B) Musaylimah al-Kadhdhab
(C) Hind bint Utbah
(D) Wahshi bin Harb
82. Abu Talib and Khadijah (R.A), the uncle and wife of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) respectively, died in the _____ year of Prophethood which is known as “The Year of Grief”.
83. About how many idols there were in (or near) Kaaba before Islam?
84. Abu Jahl, one of the worst enemies of Islam, was killed in the battle of
85. Al-Aqsa mosque is located in the city of
ANSWERS: ISLAMIC KNOWLEDGE QUIZ
81. (D) Wahshi bin Harb
82. (C) tenth
83. (C) 360
84. (A) Badr
85. (B) Jerusalem