General Knowledge | Current Affairs | Pakistan Affairs | Science | Pedagogy | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Computer | NTS MCQs
MCQs → Islamic Studies → Islam GK Quiz from 66 to 70
Page: 1 | 2 .. 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
66. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wrote letters to different rulers of the world to follow Islam. The king of _____ tore the letter of Holy Prophet (PBUH).
67. Muslims perform tawaaf around the Holy Ka’bah on the earth. The Angels perform tawaaf around the
(A) Baitul Aman
(B) Baitul Ma’moor
(C) Sidrat al-Muntaha
(D) None of these
68. Baitul Ma’moor is located directly above the _____ in the highest Heavens (the seventh Heaven).
(A) Masjid Nabawi
(B) Maqam Ibrahim
(D) Al-Aqsa Mosque
69. Which month was called the month of migration?
(D) Rabi’ al-awwal
70. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) addressed Khutba-e-Jumaa for the first time in the _______ Hijrah.
ANSWERS: ISLAM GK QUIZ
66. (D) Iran
67. (B) Baitul Ma’moor
68. (C) Ka’bah
69. (D) Rabi’ al-awwal
70. (A) 1st