FPSC Assistant Director Test → FPSC Assistant Director BS-17 Practice Test
Practice Test for FPSC Assistant Director Test (FIA, IB or Federal Government Organization)
FPSC Assistant Director Practice Test
PART – I (ENGLISH) – 20 MCQs
1. I cannot concentrate, here is too much
2. It is expected that the assembly will _________ these treaties.
3. Oil is mostly _________ by trucks in Pakistan.
4. Bus _________ are going to increase.
5. Pakistani __________ met his counterpart in London.
6. Octopuses have not only large brains __________ also a well-developed nervous system.
(D) and have
7. The manager __________ everyone go home an hour early on Friday afternoon.
Which from the following underlined word(s) is/are incorrect?
ANSWERS: FPSC ASSISTANT DIRECTOR PRACTICE TEST
1. (B) distraction
2. (B) ratify
3. (C) transport
4. (D) fares
5. (C) consul
6. (A) but
7. (A) let
8. (B) the brains
9. (B) taking
10. (A) has found. Next: Assistant Director Questions 11–20