FPSC Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) Test for postings in the schools under federal government of Pakistan (BS-16). The eligibility for the TGT, test pattern, syllabus, and preparation material are given below.
Qualification: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subjects with B.Ed from a University recognized by HEC.
Age Limit: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit.
- Type: Objective Type Test (MCQ)
- Part-I (English) = 20 questions
- Part-II (Subject Test) = 40 questions
- Part-III (Education or Professional Test) = 40 questions
- Total Marks: 100, Total MCQs: 100, Total Time: 100 minutes
- Negative Marking: NO
TGT Test Syllabus
- Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring | Practice Questions
Part-II (Subject Test)
- Bachelor’s Level subject related | TGT Subject Section Preparation Material
Part-III (Education or Professional Test) | Practice Questions
- Educational Psychology,
- Class Room Management and Discipline,
- Instructional Planning and Teaching Strategies,
- Students Evaluation and Examination System,
- Educational Guidance and Counselling.