SPSC Lecturer Test → General Section (Part-I)
SPSC Lecturer Test: General Part
General Section of the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Lecturer Test. Pre-Interview Written (General Part) Test sample questions for the post of Lecturer BPS-17 in Education and Literacy Department, Government of Sindh.
General Section (15 MCQs)
The multiple choice questions will be asked from English, Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, General Knowledge, and Islamic Studies.
Sample Questions: SPSC Lecturer Test
1. The All India Muslim League was founded on
(A) 30 March 1905
(B) 30 December 1905
(C) 30 March 1906
(D) 30 December 1906
2. Which from the following countries has no armed forces?
3. 2022 FIFA world cup will held in
(D) not decided yet
4. European Union has __________ member states.
5. The objective resolution of Pakistan was passed on
(A) March 11, 1947
(B) March 12, 1947
(C) March 11, 1949
(D) March 12, 1949
6. “Northern Cyprus” is a disputed area between
(A) Cyprus and Czech Republic
(B) Cyprus and United Kingdom
(C) Cyprus and Greece
(D) Cyprus and Turkey
7. “Durand Line” is an international border between
(A) Pakistan and Afghanistan
(B) Pakistan and India
(C) Pakistan and Iran
(D) Pakistan and China
8. The first Masjid (Mosque) on the surface of Earth is
(D) Quba Masjid
9. What was the relation between Umar Farooq (R.A) and Ali Al-Murtaza (R.A)?
(A) Umar Farooq (R.A) was father-in-law of Ali Al-Murtaza (R.A)
(B) Ali Al-Murtaza (R.A) was father-in-law of Umar Farooq (R.A)
(C) Umar Farooq (R.A) was brother-in-law of Ali Al-Murtaza (R.A)
(D) Ali Al-Murtaza (R.A) was brother-in-law Umar Farooq (R.A)
10. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) had __________ sons.
11. The opposite of STRIVE is
12. The Constitution of 1956 was enforced on
(A) March 23, 1956
(B) August 23, 1956
(C) March 11, 1956
(D) August 11, 1956
13. The Iran–Pakistan gas pipeline is also called
(A) friendship pipeline
(B) future pipeline
(C) peace pipeline
(D) unity pipeline
14. Deficiency of Vitamin-A results in
(A) night blindness
(D) hair fall
15. A device which converts chemical energy into electrical energy is called
(C) moving-coil meter
ANSWERS: SPSC LECTURER TEST (GENERAL PART)
Back to: SPSC Lecturer Test
SPSC LECTURER TEST GENERAL PART PREPARATION MATERIAL
For general section prepare all the MCQs from English, Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, General Knowledge, and Islamic Studies.