6. Ozone layer protects the Earth from __________ radiations from the Sun.
7. The distance of Moon from the Earth is __________ km.
8. There are __________ planets in orbit around the Sun.
9. Planets are kept in orbit by the?
(A) Attraction among the Planets
(B) Attraction among the Planets and the Sun
(C) Radiations from the Sun
(D) Gravitational pull of the Sun
10. Which from the following is NOT a Renewable Energy?
ANSWERS: PHYSICS QUIZ
6. (D) ultraviolet
7. (B) 384,000
8. (C) 8
9. (D) Gravitational pull of the Sun
10. (C) Nuclear