16. The melting point of ice is lowered by a/an __________ in pressure.
17. At high altitude the air temperature is lower as compare to sea level, therefore water boils at __________ temperature.
18. Evaporation is a __________ process.
19. The refrigerator works on the two processes
(A) condensation and convection
(B) convection and radiation
(C) radiation and evaporation
(D) condensation and evaporation
20. Air is a very good __________ of heat.
ANSWERS: PHYSICS QUESTIONS
16. (A) increase
17. (A) lower
18. (C) cooling
19. (D) condensation and evaporation
20. (B) insulator