Everyday Science Quiz Test with Answers. General Science Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answer for Test Preparation. Link to Everyday (General) Science Quiz PDF is given below.
1. Deficiency of Vitamin-D results in
(A) night blindness
(D) hair fall
2. During winter in cold countries, the __________ is mixed to melt the ice on the icy roads.
(C) Carbon dioxide
3. The planet that moves round the Sun at the highest speed is
4. Oxidation is a chemical reaction involving the
(A) Gain of Electrons
(B) Loss of Electrons
(C) Gain of Protons
(D) Loss of Protons
5. The position of an element in the Periodic Table is determined by its __________ number.
ANSWERS: EVERYDAY SCIENCE QUIZ
1. (B) rickets
2. (A) Salt
3. (D) Mercury
4. (B) Loss of Electrons
5. (B) Proton. Next: Science Quiz 6–10
Science Quiz (PDF)
Download Everyday or General Science Quiz in PDF from this page.