Mathematics → Numbers Systems MCQs
Numbers Systems Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Page-1. The following quizzes are from basics of numbers systems, rational and irrational numbers, complex numbers and their properties. Find answers and solutions to the questions at the bottom of the page.
1. If a = b and b = c, then a = c. This property is called ?
2. If a > b and b > a, then ?
(A) a = b
(B) a ≠ b
(C) cannot be evaluated
3. π (pi) denotes the ratio of the __________ to the __________ .
(A) area of a circle, circumference of the circle
(B) area of a circle, length of its diameter
(C) circumference of a circle, length of its radius
(D) circumference of a circle, length of its diameter
4. The value of π (pi) is a/an __________ .
(A) rational number
(B) irrational number
(D) complex number
5. If x2 + 1 = 0, then x = ?
(C) ± 1
(D) ± i
ANSWERS: NUMBERS SYSTEMS MCQS