General Knowledge | Current Affairs | Science | Education | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Computer | Geography | History | US History
International Law → International Law Quiz from 6 to 10
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
6. Which is the judicial organ of the UN?
(A) International Court of Justice
(B) International Criminal Court
7. Name of regulatory law of ICJ is?
(A) ICJ Statute
(B) ICJ Charter
(C) ICJ Act
8. International law consists of:
(A) Single document
(B) Collection of multiple laws
(C) None of the Above
9. Which International Law defines state?
(A) UN Charter
(B) Law of Seas
(C) Montevideo Convention on Rights and Duties of States
10. UN is forerunner of which institution?
(A) League of States
(B) League of Nations
ANSWERS: INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS QUIZ
6. (A) International Court of Justice
7. (A) ICJ Statute
8. (B) Collection of multiple laws
9. (C) Montevideo Convention on Rights and Duties of States
10. (B) League of Nations