English → Grammar Practice MCQs Test Questions from 26 to 30
26. The man ________ wallet was stolen called the police.
27. The market is nearer to them than ________.
(B) our self
28. He takes his turn, and she takes ________.
29. If I had had money, I ________ it yesterday.
(A) would purchase
(B) would purchased
(C) would have purchase
(D) would have purchased
30. Kate, accompanied by her brother, ________ at the party.
ANSWERS: GRAMMAR PRACTICE MCQS TEST
26. (B) whose
27. (C) us
28. (B) hers
29. (D) would have purchased
30. (C) was